Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in pdf document file format.
- Where available, DOI for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Three recomendations for the potential reviewers with e-mails and afiliations placed in Pre Review Discussions field
I am aware that I had to pay charges for printing the article when accepted.
For the corresponding author who is a member of the Polish Biochemical Society, page charges are currently 200 PLN per printed page and additionally 300 PLN for each page with color figure/s.For a nonmember corresponding author, page charges are currently 400 PLN (120 EURO) per printed page and additionally 500 PLN (150 EURO) for each page with color figure/s.
Acta Biochimica Polonica is an Open Acess Journal published on Creative Commons Atribution and Share Alike Licence
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.